Monday, April 30, 2007

Off being a nerd - in a herd of nerds

Just thought I'd apologize for my absence on your blogs - off at the Experimental Biology meetings in DC for another few days yet - just did find a cyber cafe to log onto the internet and check my email so thought to say hello.

Lots going on in my heart and head - part of me longs to ask questions and devise ways to get the answers - but I feel like a point guard with no team to play on and as the meetings go on, and on, and on - I wonder if this is even where I am supposed to be.

I would appreciate your prayer on my behalf as I find myself befuddled and weary of my life, balancing work/science and those things that I love more.

2 comments:

Craver Vii said...

Balance is good. Like Baker's Square blueberry pie--warmed with a scoop of vanilla ice cream. A perfect balance!

L.L. Barkat said...

Biology. I love biology! I want to hear more. (Are you tired of it? Sounds like, maybe.)