Ted Gossard at Jesus Community has tagged me. I'm supposed to share 8 things about me - or my spouse - that most people don't know.
1. I don't have a spouse.
2. I'm not real happy about not having a spouse (my daughter says most people already know #1, #2 and they shouldn't count, but since Ted did most of his about his wife, I feel justified)
3. My very old (15) Shi Tzu barks (if she barks) like a beagle and she's mortified by thunder storms.
4. I'm actually quite an introvert.
5. I'm such a pushover, I buy my daughter one special kind of toilet paper because it's the one she really likes.
6. I just got really cool new glasses - aquamarine frames with violet side pieces - but way more mod than I am.
7. My undergrad degree is in Ag - I can actually farm, not just garden and drive a tractor. In fact, at one point I was certified to artificially inseminate cattle.
8. I have a tender heart and it really hurts me to hurt someone else - which I did unintentionally tonight - sorry ST.
Now I guess I'm supposed to tag some other people. I think I'll choose my daughter, because she hasn't posted in eons, my friend Andrew who can speak Turkish (well kindof), Abe who has a birthday coming up and better do this if he wants his homemade cheesecake birthday cake and Jen, who's going to the Phillipines and Japan for a mission's trip.